Thursday, December 25, 2008

.: i gOt a SpArKLinG giFt FoR ChRistMas:.

*i do not celebrate christmas*
but i just making it fun saying dat i got dis special gift on christmas..
it my new car and i named it VOODOO DIVA (cool huh??)

so both of us..sher n me would be driving these cute little car around
as per sher "dont mess wit this viva chick a boo" LOL!
so i've been trying to get done wit the 1000KM so bleh arr pecut laju sket hehe

*Sher's car in silver n mine in black*

i feel a lot better with this gift.. like wat my fren JOHN said.."its better if u have car, it will heal the broken heart" n yess! you're superb bro n your tip works for me..love u!!

maybe this car is not so called "posh" for me..its fine..just suit me n the pocket flow.
i just need it for me to find for another job..
yeah there is star n storm happened..so its job hunting season going on for me now.

n im having so much FUNN!!!!!

...................................................................................

today i'll be bringing voodoo diva to perodua service centre..its 1100KM++ and yeah its quite fast..i mean in just 10 days..hahaha..but wat is tiring we hv to wait there for like 3 and hlf hours since we didnt make any appointment. Thanks DD for stinging along in dat place wit me..

sitting there in the waiting room..i feel like being in the hospital waiting for some kind of operation..yeah my voodoo is admitted to such place actually.hey its car's world!!

and finally there'll be no more below 80km/hr anymore..Highway!!wait for me!!!FUN! FUN! FUN!

*my voodoo diva being serviced*

No comments: