Tuesday, March 17, 2009

.: wAt i eXpEcTeD jUsT hApPeNeD :.

credits to me..i could be a fortune teller..sighfirst of all let me congratulate my ex boyfried..he engaged wit the girl.lucky her, she dont need longer time to be evaluated.after all, i bet she'd be spending days showing off this greatest achievement she ever had..

do i sound jealousy?OMG i do jealous at first but after seeing her annoying reaction i dont simply care..up to her.maybe she's never been this happy til she could simply said im grudging over her status in gtalk. girl, ure funny!! come on la.. u just gotten wat i already have since 7 years back..

i might be sad n i admit dat..but i dont feel bad.im just too bz hanging on to my career.i have an organization to handle and thats even simpler that to think of abie n his over reacted gf..i dont feel odd about my age and marriage institution is optional for me. so if u wrote something like "jeles la tu"..damn, it dont cost me a cent girl..

i seldom give bad comments to peoples n trust me..if any of u read this. do something about it.i dunno its either abie or her girl.i have 7 years of experimenting n being experimented to. so if u..i mean "rina miss wat so ever" read this..please fix your attitude.

by the way..lets get back to the subject.i just went to the washroom n i saw this reminder "keep the toilet clean and flush after use" well thats simply applied to life i guess. after all those suck we had in life..there'll b a point where we need to flush them off..flush n blush ..LOL!!

soooo...LYNN BETUL TAK APE AKU TULIS DULU TU?hahaha..