Friday, November 19, 2010

.: mY SiLeNce.. :.

hi fellow friends..
sorry for keeping quiet this long while..

its not that i dont have anything to do or been busy with the preparation but actually i have been loaded with so many works and full filling the time as a single girl to the max..
well, as a DIY wedding dreamers..i still still to last minutes deal..(insaflah..)

since i've been working hard lately..thanks GOd it was paid with another compliment


talking about DIY wedding..i have decided to DIY almost everything..
its just lucky that i missed to learn how to ake my wedding gown..
but i still thinking about that in mind..

my DIY lists:

wedding favors (actually my moms and me)
hall deco
dulang antaran
mini dais at home
room deco
veils
bridesmaids dress
corsages
wedding invitations
more to come..

i'll get my self busy with all these next month okay..

and will get you all updates! *WINKS*

1 comment:

Byzura Mj (By) said...

aku mungkin tak ada bridesmad..sedih :(