Thursday, January 08, 2009

.: dO GOD jUst sEnt mE aN aNgeL??:.


DD knew how hurting i am since day 1..i cried on DD's shoulder when i thought of abie..still he's there..never fed up. he just teased me when i smiled everytime i get abie's sms..

DD knows im happy..and he wants me to be happy.. dont DD ever felt jealous??peoples might say im just puffing DD in my blog..but thats the fact..i admit dat i cant forget abie easily..but then DD never force me to forget things in a click..

maybe he understands a lots than what i always expected..so because of that im putting 5 STARS credits to my DD..
im sorry DD, its not that im trying to forget abie..but lets time do the rest..

im totally "tuckered out"of this but its the heart game..i never can play hooky on it..but in fact this can-of-worms have make my luv to u grows stronger everyday..

thanks DD

No comments: