Thursday, December 24, 2009

.: hAri iNi hApPy LaGi :.

1st and foremost..
BIGGEST congratulations to my brother Syazwan and cousin Amalia..
for surprisingly getting 7 As in PMR..great news..!!


then, my big family is soo excited with my coming engagement on 14th February 2010!!
so i have annouce this in here..where i believe most of my favorite beautiful friends are reading..
so u are all officially invited to accompany me being shy2..hakhak
please reserve the date..even though i know most of you would be celebrating Valentines day on that day..



*sad*-i have my personal views on valentine's day with my ex

ok lets get back to happy things..
aunties and fav neighbors have been taking numbers on what to do during that day..
so less task for me..*sigh*

the not so happy side daddy is going back to kampung settling his part there ujung bulan ni..
after we done on the "get the engagement ring" program done.
im gonna mish my daddy..
ilysddddfm!!!


this weekend i need to go back to mama's house..
major task at the moment is menjahit langsir untuk rumah ..
mama is so excited buying all those curtain clothes..(purple) since last month
in fact my excitement pun dah few months nampak..
rumah dah banyak sangat bunga purple..

another good progress, abah also being so open minded discussing on the technical stuff..
i mean i decided to build my own pelamin..
isnt dat awesome!!!!
some drill and drool is going to happend..no worry..we are good in it!


7 comments:

Byzura Mj (By) said...

yeah!! baju aku duk tergantung je tu...tak sabar!! :D

sharing-my-life-with-you said...

perlu ke aku beli baju warna pepel?

Lovely Emy said...

hehe, congrats to ur brother & cousin & also ur coming engagement.. :)

Lynda said...

congratulation dear..am i invited to this event?

Baby Gina said...

bai-sabo la..mengalahkan aku plak..baju aku pon tak tempah agi..hakhakhak

lin-kena la perpel..kalau tak aku halau ngko nnt

lovely emy-thanks dear!

lynda-sure!!!jgn lupa perpel..

SyedaFauzi said...

congrats kat syazwan n ur cousin!

nak datang! nak datang! on feb 14..hahaha

Baby Gina said...

syeda-boleh sangatttt dong!!