Saturday, September 26, 2009

.: hEy Ma SiNgLe LaDieSz :.

i'm humming my ringtones..
its the single ladies from beyonce..
good song n fine beats..
credits to the video clips..i love it sooo damn much..
shooo hawttt!!

and few lines for ur readings

Don’t treat me to the things of this world
I’m not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Is a man that makes me, then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I’m the one you WANT
If you don’t, you’ll be alone
And like a ghost I’ll be gone

Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it



conclusion: cpt2 la put a ring on it!!

the clip is HERE!!

No comments: