Tuesday, September 21, 2010

.: SiLeNcE... :.

its a fine evening and it's me and she going out day..


she & me : bla bla bla... (girlish conversation going on)

me : he got kid oredi la.. very cute one! (excitedly telling she)

she : owh really? how do you know then?

me : i saw the pictures in FB..where else.. (repeatedly showing excitement)

she : did he ever contact you?

me : ... nah, but i did contacted him several times before ... (sigh..and smile)

she : u mean u called him? did he ever tried to keep in touch with u, i mean as a friend either?

me : nope ( toned down)

she : hey that's so far than unbelievable..is he trying to be sombong? as is like he never knew you before?owh for God sake, 6 years of shit??...bla bla bla...bla bla bla...
.
.
.
.
.

me : (silent...hurted with she..hurted with me-self)


No comments: