Thursday, October 22, 2009

.: tOo MuCh oReDi :.

well well well..
its been so long since my last entry..is it??hehehe
actually many things to write..
ok for an exclusive warm up..lets start with my
self obsession syndrome...
hehhehe



orait..im more focus now..

wat i did since last monday are..
preparing lunch meals for me and daddy (i mean everyday ok..)
good instant cooks...monday-mi goreng, tuesday-sphagetti and today-egg mayo
we (me, mas and daddy) got few free treats..
and somebody just offering Kris Dayanti Tickets..
(credit to Mas for her fresh flirting tricks)

I also filled form to enter an Institute XXX
bukan institut kuruskan badan atau kecantikan
More Less technical..

Shopping for engagement preparation!! (the most favorite)
Gubahan bungaku cantik (daddy yang cakap laaa)
Manage to sell few good accessories to my colleague..
Some appraisal promised (Amin..)
Compliments from job done!!!yeahhh!!!

owh jap g sambung agi..ada keje adhoc sket!

No comments: