Thursday, August 13, 2009

.: FiSh hEaD cUrRy @ SuMmIt:.

today kak ira (my admin) invites me and DD for a special lunch at summit area
what make DD sooo excited is the kari kepala ikan
which is his lifetime favorite dish


if its up to me then i wont go because it will affect my diet prog..
but because of DD i have to go...
sian DD dia bkn jenis yg mkn sgt
so since he already being soo excited..why dont?
i wants him to be burly like me.. :)


i will put the pic in here soon!!!! tungggguuuu!


::selepas 2 jam..inilah hasilnye::




:: DD tukang kuak kepala ikan.. ::

lauk lain sampai lbt so kerana terlalu teruja kami telah menyerbu kepala ikan itu dahulu..
boleh tahan la...besau tu aje harganya RM48/=


p/s- my vacation pixx will be uploaded latest by this weekend. promish!!

2 comments:

SheLLy said...

amik bau jer tau...hehehe!!!

Byzura Mj (By) said...

slurp!!! lame tak makan